Thursday, July 9, 2015

How-To Be A Vegan SpongeBob Fan

I remember the first time I ever watched a SpongeBob SquarePants episode. We were vacationing in Florida and one of the kids got sick. This was 5-6 years ago, shortly before their initiation into streaming Netflix on the iPad. Whatever channels the rental house had, that's what they could watch. Enter SpongeBob into our lives...

"Are you ready kids?
Aye, Aye, Captain!
Oooooh...
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Absorbant and yellow and porous is he...
SpongeBob SquarePants!
If nautical nonsense be something you wish...
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
Ready?
SpongeBob SquarePants!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
SpongeBob SquarePants!
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPAAAAAANTS!"

I don't know what it is about SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward and the lot, but it's mindless fun. Gary Takes A Bath is my favorite episode (teleporting snails that meow!) but I also love whenever SpongeBob tries to retake his driver's test at Mrs. Puff's Boating School. Hehe.



So yes, I have made a few SpongeBob lunch bentos over the years.
I should make more when I have the time... and my bento paraphernalia out of storage, hopefully soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment